Gedi's One Soul 2020 Mixtape

Inspired by Paul Mac's year end round up, I decided to spend a week going through 600 / 700 tracks to find my personal favourites of 2020.

Now I'm a long way off being an oracle on soul however here are 42 tracks, in no particular order, 3 hours of what I personally consider (in my humble opinion) to be the absolute best of 2020. That said, what I should say is the best of what I'm aware of as I'm sure I have missed more than few along the way. 

To those who enjoy, may I suggest you track down and buy not just the tracks but the albums, please support the artists because without them there is no music.

While I'm on this, thanks and appreciation should also go to the likes of Steve King, Paul Mac, Mike Stephens, Geoff Allman, Gary Van den Bussche, Roger Williams, Kool Keith, Paul Goldsmith, Steve Aggasild and Wayne C McDonald just to mention a few of the many who put in an incredible amount of blood sweat and tears to keep it all alive. 

Finally a big thank you to one and all for your interest, support and kind remarks regarding  our dusty corner of the net, thank you and enjoy!

Who knows we may get to make this a regular thing yet 🙂

Track Listing : You can buy by simply clicking on the artist or track name.  


Compiled by The Gedi

Comments