Duncan Smiths Best Of 88 Mix

Duncan nailed it with this one, this is a monster, an hour and a half long and again packed with nothing but classics from 1988. This is as good as it gets and for me is an absolute work of art. The track list presently sits at 73 tracks and I know there is another half dozen which I still haven't identified. To those who are unaware of this you are in for a serious treat, go get the wine and chill with this work of genius!

01: BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You 
02: Anthony & The Camp – Suspense
03: Sheen Easton – Fire & Rain 
04: Isaac Hayes - Let Me Be Your Everything 
05: Smile – Levert 
06: Gerald Alston - I’ve Waited All Night
07: Dorian Harewood - Another Face
08: Freddie Jackson - Hey Lover  
09: Dee Dee Wilde - Lap Of Luxury 
10: Beverley Hills Cop (Film) - Axel Foley Sample
11: Willie Clayton - Make Me Yours Forever 
12: Jamm – Ready For Love 
13: Norman Conners - I Am Your Melody   
14: Anita Baker - Just Because
15: Fifth Of Heaven - Without You
16: Natalie Cole - I Wanna Be That Women
17: Geoffrey Williams - There Is Only One Love 
18: Burrell - Calling
19: Tom Grose, The Varsity - More Of You
20: Billy Always - Little Misunderstanding 
21: Al B Sure - Night & Day 
22: Karyn White Feat Babyface - Love Saw It 
23: Luther Vandross - Any Love
24: Howard Huntsberry - Sleepless Weekend 
25: By All Means - Does It Feel Real Good 
26: D Train - Child Of Love
27: Smith & Mighty - Anyone 
28: Smith & Mighty Feat Jackie Jackson - Walk On By 
29: Bomb The Bass - Say A Little Prayer 
30: Will Downing - Free 
31: Barry White - For Your Love (I'll Do Most Anything) 
32: The Dream Ft Bob Baldwin – A Long Way To Go
33: Keith Patrick - All My Love 
34: Surface - You Are My Everything 
35: Steven Dante - Its Only Love
36: Chapter 8 – Stronger Love 
37: Tony Terry - Lovey Dovey
38: AL B Sure - Get Off On Your Own Girl 
39: Perri - The Flight 
40: By All Means - You Decided To Go
41: Billy Always - Back On Track 
42: Demetrius – If You Want To Fool Around
43: Jeffrey Osbourne - Can’t Go Back On A Promise
44: Gregory Hines - Love Don’t Love You 
45: Blue Moderne - Do That Again
46: Midnight Star - I Don’t Want To Be Lonely
47: Visions – The First Time
48: Billy Mitchell – Soft Touch
49: Perri – I’m The One
50: Cliff Branch – Don’t Give Up On Love
51: Jocelyn Brown - R U Lonely 
52: Bobby Brown - Don’t Be Cruel 
53: Pieces Of A Dream – Ain’t My Love Enough
54: Gerald Alston - I Come Alive When I’m With You 
55: Soul II Soul - Fair Play 
56: Pieces Of A Dream - Rising To The Top 
57: Teddy Pendagrass - Joy 
58: Clay - Irresistible
59: Glen Goldsmith - Dreaming
60: Heaven On Earth - On An Angel's Wing
61: Angela Bofill - Love Overtime 
62: Vesta - Hunger 
63: Rodney Saulsberry - Who Do You Love
64: Gary Taylor - Compassion 
65: Mac Band - Roses Are Red 
66: Deluxe - My Mama & Papa 
67: Marlena Shaw - Before You Know It 
68: Will Downing - In My Dreams (Remix) 
69: Simon Harris - Bass! How Low Can You Go?  
70: Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis 
71: S Express - Superfly Guy 
72: Will Downing - A Love Supreme
73: The Jets - Sending All My Love 

Compiled, Mixed & Produced by Duncan Smith 

Comments