Gedi's Pure Productions Best Of 1992 Mix


Put together for Duncan Smith & Steve Quirks Dream Team Show on Sunset Radio. 

Personally I'm not a huge fan of this mix for a few reasons, first its only half hour long when it was always meant to be an hour and secondly I went too heavy on the edits, which was down to having a new toy at the time which was a Yamaha QX5 Sequencer I bought from Dunc, I admit, I went a little mad on it :-) 

All that said Steve King has convinced me to put this out there, in doing so I'll let you be the judge. 

01: Mike Davies - All Alone 
02: Glen Jones - Call Me 
03: Bobby Brown - College Girl
04: Chante Moore - Alright 
05: Jones Girls - Getting On My Own Life 
06: Toni Braxton - Love Should’a Brought You Home 
07: Three Shades Of Brown - Do You Relly Love Me 
08: Mikki Bleu - Stay 
09: Alyson Williams & Jeff Redd - So Special 
10: Will Downing & Najee - Deep Inside Your Love 
11: Ce Ce Penistone - Crazy Love 
12: Incognito - Change 
13: Glen Jones - Good Thang
14: En Vogue - My Lovin
15: Marion Meadows - Paradise 
16: The Bygraves - Set Me Free 
17: The Cover Girls - Wishing On A Star
18: Caron Wheeler - I Adour You 
20: Atlantic Star - Love Crazy 
21: Hi Five - Playing Hard To Get 
22: Charlie Wilson - Realize 
23: Northbeat - I Like 
24: The Brand New Heavies - Never Stop

Compiled mixed & produced by Ged Morris  
 

Comments